My "about" page on here says that I wear many hats - no understatement I might add.
One of them is that of a teacher.
In a former life I taught Spanish at the University of Wales, and somehow that has morphed into teaching English here for the local Chambre de Commerce. I even get to teach the odd hour or two of Spanish from time to time as well.
Latest From The Haddock Kitchen
- I am delighted to announce the safe arrival of my Carte Vitale after a 7 month wait. Owner and card are doing well. 1 month ago
- Calling all couch surfers! I can personally vouch for comfort of Higginson sofa due to numerous relaxed snoozeszzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz 1 month ago
- RT @survivefrance: Police face jail for masking speed cameras with a bin bag! fb.me/23g4FbPv9 1 month ago
- Started Serge Bastarde Ate My Baguette. Seems like a good romp. #summersdalebooks 1 month ago
- RT @survivefrance: My Very Own Pop Up Restaurant! buff.ly/17kD2r5 #livinginfrance 1 month ago
aurelius1 on The Winter Blues frenchimmersion on The Winter Blues Lucy Bronk on A Bit Of Upcycling. 24/7 in France on A Bit Of Upcycling. Joshua Lachkovic on Stirred But Not Shaken –…